12 weeks old comes with a developing personality.
Tripp has decided that he doesn't have to CRY all the time anymore.
He is sleeping so much better usually only waking once during the night.
Dennis and I hear him in the morning talking away. I like to think God is talking to him.
He loves staring at his hands. He examines them constantly.. Who knew that could keep him satisfied.
He hates taking bottles... the craziest thing I have ever seen.
He seems to like going to the sitter everyday- his first full week.
His little feet are constantly going. He just kicks and kicks.
He LOVES to smile...
Tripp has decided that he doesn't have to CRY all the time anymore.
He is sleeping so much better usually only waking once during the night.
Dennis and I hear him in the morning talking away. I like to think God is talking to him.
He loves staring at his hands. He examines them constantly.. Who knew that could keep him satisfied.
He hates taking bottles... the craziest thing I have ever seen.
He seems to like going to the sitter everyday- his first full week.
His little feet are constantly going. He just kicks and kicks.
He LOVES to smile...

No comments:
Post a Comment