Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby Tripp is 10 weeks today!!

He weighs almost 13 LBS. his head weighing 10 of the 13 but we need lots of room for all that knowledge we are taking in!!! (Tripp is going to make a 36 on his ACT, I cant already tell!!) He has discovered his hands this past week and loves putting them in his mouth. He is talking a lot these days. Oh unfortunately we have discovered the TV and.... we LOVE it. his eyes are glued to it when in the den, especially BARNEY and we have started watching Baby Einstein. (only one time a day) we don't want a couch potato! He amazes me everyday! I have 2 more weeks at home with Tripp and I am spoiling him rotten.

we are NOT sick any more YEAH!!!


He MELTS my heart with his smile!!


...and well we can't be perfect ALL the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment