5 weeks
11 weeks old
(the above picture he has the same gown on)
Tripp is 11 weeks old and I can't say this enough; he is turning into a little boy FAST.
* He really likes his hands, mainly his left one (I think he might be a lefty)
* He loves watching moving objects and requires LOTS of attention
* He is now watching BARNEY... I would have frowned upon lettnig a baby watch TV but he doesn't want nor like all those little rattler toys..does not interest him one bit. He kicks and squeals at Barney
* I feel he will be skipping crawling and go straight to cycling. His little feet are constantly moving. It looks like he is riding a bike-ALL the time
* He is sitting up in his Bumbo... where is my baby, he is only 11 weeks?

No comments:
Post a Comment