Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

What a wonderful time of the year to give thanks for all that we have!! Dennis and I are so thankful for all that we have been blessed with. We have everything we could ever NEED and WANT!! Thanksgiving this year, Dennis, Tripp and I went to Dennis' Grandmother and Granddaddy's in Cotton Plant, then we headed to the delta to my parents house. These were Tripps first adventures out of Tupelo.

Thanksgiving at the Childers

Aunt Lori, Tripp, Aunt Lanna and Cousin Whitten

Dennis and Cousin Andrew Crook throwing the baseball


Cousin Maggie Miller

Holder, Den Den, Sims, Con Con and Tripp
This was the best attempt at a picture of all the grandkids.  Sims did not want to cooperate; she wanted to sit in Con Con's lap and needless to say threw a fit.

Thanksgiving in the Delta


Beth Burge           Paulette Lloyd       Anthony Wade

Momma, Aunt Kelsey, Pi, Tripp and Pepsey


Aunt Royann Gave Tripp this outfit! ADORABLE


Tripp and Pepsey.
The trip to the delta was SUCCESS IF YOU DONT COUNT RUNNING OUT OF DIAPERS AND WIPES. I GUESS I JUST DIDNT REALIZE HOW MANY A BABY GOES THRU (ESPECIALLY Tripp, it takes 3 diapers everytime you change him.. one that he has on, once you get that one changed and a fresh one on , he immediately pees again then you change him again, and you must change him again-he HATES a wet diaper) AND BELZONI IS NOT THE BEST PLACE TO RUN OUT OF DIAPERS. (I WENT TO A COUPLE OF STORES TRYING TO FIND NEWBORN PAMPERS SWADDLERS..COULDNT FIND THEM..BELZONI DOESNT HAVE THE LUXURY OF A WAL-MART... SO SIZE 1 HAD TO WORK. THEY FIT MORE LIKE A STRAPLESS ONSIE BUT THEY GOT THE JOB DONE.

WE HAD LOTS OF FUN VISITING WITH SUGAR AND PI!! WE DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment