33 weeks
Well the countdown begins, I know we still have a LONG way to go but anything under 10 weeks deserves a countdown! I went to the doctor this morning, and Baby Buse is right on schedule. I look forward to every visit. I love weighing and getting my blood pressure checked!! Although I do not get excited about peeing in a cup. People, when you get pregnated, you have to pee in a cup at every visit and you would think a girl would get pretty good at it but this is not the case. (I am going to invent something that makes this easy to do.) I mean we are year 2009 and they haven't invented some neat contraction where you get just enough in the container without getting it all over the seat, hand and trying not to drop the cup in pot. I spend more time cleaning up after myself than anything else.... this is not a simple process, its rather complicated. But I manage to get the job done. Hopefully I will have this mastered by the time I wrap this pregnancy up. Back to visit, all is looking great, I gained .4 pounds since my last visit 4 weeks ago... I know it sounds like I am starving myself but I'm NOT, I am growing a perfectly healthy baby so far and Baby Tripp is growing just fine. I have been a little, alot under the weather lately, mainly sinuses and they are getting the best of me. I started a round of antibiotics so I am praying I get well SOON!
I also had a sonogram and he is positioned correctly. It's so neat to see how he had grown and developed over the past weeks. It's such a miracle, God is so wonderful! I am having our first shower this weekend in the delta so I am super duper excited!!!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment