Thursday, September 3, 2009

31 WEEKS




Well believe it or not, we are growing. I am still not real big in the belly but I do look much bigger looking down. I am doing and feeling wonderful. The only problems I seem to be having and it isn't really even a problem is the right side of my ribs hurt and are really sore from him stretching out and kicking in there. (since I drive so much I can't stretch out and so there is not much room for him.) Other than that nothing!
There is alot going on inside though. Tripp should be measuring around 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to fill out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's moving a lot, never stops! He is very active and healthy. I think we might have a ball player in our hands! Just took this picture when I walked in from work so this is the belly picture at 31 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment