Saturday, September 25, 2010

MILK MONSTER

I do not see Tripp coming off the bottle any time soon. He loves his bottle and will crawl around the den/kitchen looking for it. He says ba ba. Anyway, he still takes 4 to 5 bottles a day. I know I know I need to ween him off but this child eats like a maniac. He is eating off the table and has been for a while and eats until pretty much I stop feeding him then whines for a ba ba. Did I mention these bottles are 8 to 10 oz. each. Yes that is 40 to 50 oz. per day of WHOLE milk. He has gotten better with a sippy cup. He usually just grabbed the handle and banged it around but just this week he took on the concept and is doing pretty good. We also taught him how to drink out of a straw and he loves it. When it gets to his mouth, he acts surprised. Our little milk monster, we will still be giving him bottles at 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment