Every month gets easier and easier. Tripp is the best baby (minus the first 90 days of his life). He brings much joy to both Dennis and I. He is SO SO HAPPY and you can tell this from the first time you see him. He has gotten to be a curious little thing. studying objects and others but usually greets them with a smile or shortly thereafter. He is definitely a hand full requiring 100% of my attention. I do everything I can to keep him entertained. I do my best but it wears me out just the little time I do have him. He will be crawling any day. He can get up on all fours and rocks back and forth. I just keep waiting for him to take off. Just because he isn't crawling doesn't mean he can't get anywhere. He can roll all the way across the den and can scoot backwards to his destination. He can go, sit up and go again. He still is saying DaDa and Hey. He says something that sounds like MaMa and DenDen occasionally. He is still sleeping from 7:15-7:30 pm to about 6:30am (never waking) Amen. Still loves his Jumperoo. Loves to play Peek-a-Boo! Eating all the time and still anything that you put in his mouth- definitely not a picky eater. He has mastered picking up his puffs and putting them in mouth. Sorry, Pepsey, He doesn't drop them anymore. He loves music, any time it comes on, he grins and looks for the source. He enjoys strolling. He laughs at his mommy when she sings the ABC's. Tripp has 2 bottom front teeth. Changing his diaper is a chore. He does NOT like it and wants to roll over every time. I think I might start strapping him in. I have gotten pretty good at putting a diaper on while he is on his stomach- you pick your battles. I can already see that note coming home from Kindergarten. "Tripp can not be still and is a distraction to others. Can not keep his hands to himself. He does not pay attention to his work." I believe Tripp's daddy got a whipping everyday in first grade (Mrs. Crawford was his teacher- she might be needed to straighten Trippster out) actually I think 2 because he got one at home for getting one at school. Anyway, Tripp has the sweetest and happiest personality and is growing like a weed!
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment