Tuesday, December 29, 2009
WEEK 8
Tripp is 8 weeks old!! He is such a blessing to Dennis and myself. He is growing so fast, he weighs 12.18 lbs. He is talking up a storm these days. He coos, goos, grunts, ahhs, and oohh!! He smiles ALL the time now. He is continuing to get stronger and stronger. I wouldn't be surprised if he is an early walker!
On the other side of things, Tripp and I are both sick. He has RSV. yuck I know, I am so sad. Respiratory Syncytial Virus is a very common virus that leads to mild, cold-like symptoms in adults and can be more serious is young babies. It is the most common germ that causes lung and airway infections in young children. Most kids will have this by age 2. Antibodies do not treat this because it is viral. So we are watching him very closely and hope that it doesn't get worse. Please pray for Baby Tripp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment