Thursday, August 6, 2009

26 WEEKS

I am 26 1/2 weeks and am doing wonderful. I, to be honest, don't even feel pregnant (if you rule out the weight gain and slight back pain) God is great and I don't know how I would be doing it all if things were different.


Boy Buse is just growing and growing and that means mama is just growing and growing. Here is a picture of belly (and gluteus maximus- not sure which is bigger) I am still not too big in the belly; it seems much larger from above. We are doing just wonderful and cant wait to welcome our little boy into the world! He is an active little baby, moving ALL the time. Not only can we feel him move but we can watch my belly shift and move. Such a little blessing. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as Baby Buse develops into a healthy little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment