Monday, October 19, 2009
38 WEEKS
can we say MAMA? Well I will be 38 weeks this week! My belly has DEFINITELY blossomed out. Still feeling GREAT!! NOTHING had changed. blood pressure is excellent, lost .2 lb, baby still in position, and no dilation. The waiting game is on. Due date still November 5 but will definitely have a baby by Nov 19. Walked 3.5 miles today with my friend Paige so maybe that will speed things up a bit. I don't feel much different than last week so I doubt things have changed much if any!! I love going every week so I cant wait to see if anything has changed. I am not miserable yet so we are not in any rush. I do not want to be induced so we are just gonna let Tripp come when God thinks the time is right. We are getting anxious to meet our little man though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment